Library Rules & Regulations
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- Eating and drinking in the library is forbidden.
- Ink bottles should be handled with care to avoid spillage.
- Briefcases and bags are not allowed. They should be placed in the cloak-room and baggage area.
- Library books used within the library should be left on the tables and not re-shelved by users.
- Personal books or files should not be left on the desks for more than ten minutes. Prior reserving of sitting space is not allowed.
- Order and good mannerisms should be observed in the library. Placing feet on desks, eating or sleeping in the library is -not allowed.
- Use the provided bins to dispose litter.
- Stealing or attempting to steal library property is a punishable offence.
- Writing on, underlining and tearing library property is not allowed.
- Use of mobile phones is not allowed within the library. Security personnel have the authority to confiscate users’ mobile phones if used within the premises.
- Ipods, MP3 players, Walkman’s and other music players should not be brought into the library.
Download Library regulations