- All faculty, staff, and students of Daystar University must be registered as library members to enable them use the facility and borrow books. The student/staff identity card facilitates users borrowing of books and utilization of other library services.
- All categories of library materials are borrowed using the identity card. This includes reserve materials, newspapers and magazines.
- The Daystar University identity card must be produced whenever required by library staff.
- Library fee is payable every semester for students.
- Researchers and other external users are allowed to use the library at a nominal fee at the discretion of the University Librarian.
Registered library users are classified in several categories as follows:
- Short Courses
- Pre University
- Undergraduate Students
- Masters & PhD students