Lecturer in Nursing with a wealth of experience in classroom and clinical teaching. I have a passion for Health Systems Management and improvement of patient outcomes.
- PHD Health Systems Management ( Ongoing- The Kenya Methodist University)
- MSc Health Systems Management (2008) University of London. Thesis: Patient Satisfaction: A case Study of the Nairobi Hospital.
- PGD Health Systems Management (2003) London School of Tropical Medicine.
- Njuguna, R.S. (2009). Community Health Nursing Module 2. Nairobi: Kenya Methodist University
- Njuguna, R.S. (2009). Reproductive Health Nursing Module. 3 Nairobi: Kenya Methodist University
- Roseline Susan Njuguna ( 2013) “Patient Satisfaction with in patient care; A case of Nairobi Hospital”, Lambert Academic Publishers, Saarbrucken, Germany ISBN 978 3 659 4276 0
- Jillo Ali Jillo, Peter Obonyo Ofware, Susan Njuguna, Wanja Mwaura-Tenambergen. Effectiveness of Ng’adakarin Bamocha model in improving access to ante-natal and delivery services among nomadic pastoralist communities of Turkana West and Turkana North Sub-Counties of Kenya. The Pan African Medical Journal. 2015; 20:403
- Mildred Adhiambo Odhiambo, Susan Njuguna, Rachel Waireri-Onyango, Josephat Mulimba and Peter Mungai Ngugi. Utilization of day surgery services at Upper Hill Medical Centre and Karen Hospitals in Nairobi; the influence of medical providers, cost and patient awareness. The Pan African Medical Journal 2015; 22: 28.
- Janet Mukoshi Shibonje, Wanja Mwaura-Tenambergen and Susan Njuguna. Influence of Maternal Health Education Delivered Through Community Health Referral Project on Antenatal Care Attendance: A Focus on Mirihini and Midoina Communities of Kilifi County, Kenya .International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) May 2016, Volume 6, Issue 5.
- Sarah Owiti, Susan Njuguna and Musa Oluoch. Implementation of Kenya quality guidelines for improved health services in Kenya: A case of Kakamega County. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) May 2016, Volume 6, Issue 5
- Annrita Ikahu, Susan Njuguna, Maureen Adoyo, Joseph Gatimu and Lillian Otiso. Providers and Patients perceptions on Task shifting as a model of improving uptake of Provider Initiated HIV Testing and counselling services in Kenya. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) July 2016, Volume 6, Issue 7
- Health service delivery
- Leadership and Governance of Health Systems
- Quality in Nursing
- National Nurses Association of Kenya (www.nnak.or.ke)
- Eastern Central Southern African College of Nursing (www.ecsa.or.tz)
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association (www.kehpca.org )
- Health Systems Management Association ( HESMA)