He is a Lecturer at the department of Computer Science and Co-ordinaror of e-learning.
- Mr. Wambua obtained his MS degree in Computer Science from Barathiar University in 2011. His thesis was “Undo Algorithms in a Peer to Peer Collaborative Editing Environment” .
- Software Engineering and Technology
- Enhanced learning with a bias to mobile learning
- Mr. Wambua is a member of Association of Computing Machinery.
- He seeks to bring practicality into learning and application of computing theories and concepts. To this end, Mr. Wambua consults with several IT companies on issues of Software Development.
- Mr. Wambua sits as a board member at Daystar Mulandi Primary, a local community school where he mentors pupils and mobilizes resources for the development of the Institution.
- He is also part of the Youth leadership at his local community church.
- Mr. Wambua loves to travel, swim and code during his free time