- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Daystar University
- MA Counseling Psychology from Daystar University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Daystar University
Experience in University Teaching
2008 – 2010: Facilitator for Pre-university Counseling Course
- 2011 – 2016: Part – time lecturer in Psychology and Counseling, Daystar University
- 2016 – to present: Lecturer in Psychology and Counseling, Daystar University
- 1999 – 2000: Infotech Training Center - Certificate in Computer Systems and Applications
Patents and Publications
- PhD dissertation titled “Efficacy of Cognitive-Behavioral Coping-Skills Therapy on Alcohol and Cannabis Users among Daystar University Undergraduate Students” in 2016.
- M.A. thesis titled “The Psychosocial Effects of Mobile Phone Usage among the Youth: The Case of a Selected Christian University” in 2011.
- In the process of publishing several papers
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Associate member - Kenya Counseling and Psychological Association (KCPA)