- MA, Counseling Psychology (Candidate) - from Daystar University
- Bachelor of Theology degree from The University of America/Salt Lake Baptist College/Salt Lake Bible College
Experience in Administration Work
- 22 years in an institution of higher learning
- Secretarial Training – Advanced Level (from Valley Business School, Wood Avenue, Nairobi.):
- Typing (50WPM)
- Administration & Secretarial Procedures (Advanced)
- English for Business Communication (Advanced)
- Computer Training
from St. Nicholas College, Nairobi
- Trustee Development Program Kenya (TDPK)
from College of Insurance, Nairobi Kenya
Church Involvement and Positions
- 2014 – Date: Administrative Secretary to the New Hope Church National Office – New Hope Churches in Kenya.
- June 2010 – Date: Youth Pastor (Volunteer) – New Hope Church (Imara Daima.
- 2011 – Date: Member of the New Hope Church National Council of Elders.
- 2008 – Date: Actively involved/leader in Counseling, Marriage Enrichment, Youth & Music Ministries at New Hope Church (Imara Daima, Nairobi).