- B.Ed - Arts from Moi University, Kenya
- Certificate - Biblical and Cross Cultural Studies from All Nations Christian College, UK
- M.A – Christian Education from Africa International University, Kenya
- PhD – Holistic Child Development from Asia Graduate School of Theology, Philippines
Experience in University Teaching
Publications and Patents
- Department of Children Services (2016). National Psychosocial Support Guidelines For Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Kenya (Popular Version). Nairobi, Kenya
- Oladipo, R., Esther, H. M., Manya, S., Nzyuko, S., Olumbe, R., Mogute-Nyangera, M., & Mutunga, D. (Eds.). (2015). A Modern Approach to Positive and Responsive Parenting. Nairobi, Kenya: Daystar University.
- Department of Children Services (2015). National Psychosocial Support Guidelines For Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Kenya. Nairobi, Kenya
- Olumbe, R. (2013). Understanding Aspects of the African Culture and their Effect on the Child’s Faith. In S. Greener, R. Oladipo, A. Munene, H. Malinda, S. Nzyuko, F. Nguru, … Bowen, Christian Perspectives and Research on child Development in the African Context. (pp. 232–243). Nairobi, Kenya: Daystar University.
- Olumbe, R., & Kiarie-Makara, M. (2011). Effects of Mentoring and Inculcating Life Skills to University Students: A Case Study Of Daystar University, Pre-University …. In Bwire, A., Huang, Y., Masingila, J.O., & Ayot, H. International Conference on Education Proceedings (Pp. 782–796). Nairobi, Kenya: Kenyatta University & Syracuse University. Retrieved from Here
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Evangelical Teacher Association (ETA)
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
- International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN)
- African Studies Women’s Caucus (ASA)