- In 2015: Doctor of Philosophy in Sociology from Kenyatta University - Kenya
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) from Nagpur University – India.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) from Nagpur University – India.
- Post Diploma in Public Relations from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan – India
Experience in University Teaching
- Twenty one (21) years if teaching experience at Daystar University
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Welfare - Indian Management Training & Research Institute – 1990
- Investigating the Vulnerability of Female Children’s Property Ownership and Inheritance Rights in Kisii County-Kenya: Implication for Children’s Justice System. A paper presented at the Best Interest of the Child in the Justice System Conference held at Daystar University in August 2016 in Nairobi - Kenya.
- Teenage Pregnancy and the Return to School Policy in Kenya, A paper presented at the Child Development Symposium held in Nairobi, 2013.
- Challenges of Gender Researchers in Kenya and How to overcome them, A Workshop Organized by the Inter University council of East Africa (IUCEA), January, 2010, Nairobi: Kenya.
- Home-Based Care in Kenya: The Bright and Dark Sides. 6th Pan Africa Conference of Social Workers, April, 2004, Nairobi: Kenya.
- The role of religion in Community Development. Co-Authored with Dr. Peter Okaalet, MAP International, June, 1999, Arusha: Tanzania
Publications and Patents
- A chapter in a Book on: Teenage Pregnancy and the Return to School Policy in Kenya, following a paper presented at the Child Development Symposium held in Nairobi, Kenya in 2013.
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Member of The Association of Social Workers - Kenya Chapter