- M.A. (Social Work) from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University-Udaipur, India
- B.A. (Sociology & Economics) from Ajmer University, India
- In 1993: MA in Child Development, Daystar University
Experience in University Teaching
A study on operations and impact of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations: Case of middle income earners in Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Development of FOREX BUREAUS in Kenya and their impact on Exchange Rate against the US dollar.
Associations & Memberships
- Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)