- In 2003: MA, Counseling Psychology from United States International University, Kenya
- In 1991: MA, Intercultural Studies from Fuller Theological Seminary, USA
- BA, Religion from Azusa Pacific University, USA
Experience in University Teaching
2016 – to date, participating in upgrading the Curriculum for Bachelors in Addiction Studies to MA in the same for Daystar University.
- 2003-Date – Lecturer at Daystar University.
- 2009 – Participated in writing Curriculum In Counseling Psychology for Africa International University, Kenya.
- 1996 -2000, Lecturer at Scott Christian University (formally known as Scott Theological College).
Lecturer – Having taken a lot of formal refresher courses in Teaching over the years of my profession. e.g.
- In 2012, I attended a 12 – hours training program Satir’s Transformational Systematic Therapy – a Counseling Model, at PACU.
- 2013, I participated in DSM-5 at Daystar University
- 2015, I attended, a 4 days course for Clinical Supervisors at PACU
- The latest I took for 2 weeks in Daystar University on: Teaching for Critical Reflective Thought. This was in August, 2016.
Publications and Patents
- No publication as yet.
- I have completed a Manual for E-learning on Psy. 312 late last year (2016).
- In my second year study for PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy at
- My Research focus is in the Modern Trends of Marriages vs. Traditional Marriages. This is a developing area of interest towards my thesis.
- I am a member of Kenya Psychological Association