In 2012: Doctor of Philosophy in Organization Development and Transformation from Cebu Doctors University, Philippines
- Master of Science in International Development Bias in Public Health from Andrews University, Michigan, USA
- Bachelor of Arts (Religion and Home Economics) from University of Eastern Africa – Baraton.
Experience in University Teaching
- Daystar University – 2007 to Date
Award winner for World Rabies Day MSD Awards Individual Category in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Deputy Chairperson of the Board of Management (BOM) St. Matthews Girls Secondary School, Septonok.
- Published a book “Enhancing Teamwork for Improved Employee Performance” by Lambert Academic Publishing.
- CEO/Director Sharon Live on Foundation.
- Successfully managed and implemented an Anti-Rabies Project through Sharon Live on Foundation. We partner with the government and Merck Animal Health through Friends in the USA
- Successfully managed a Water and Sanitation Project that the donors were very happy about and I am glad to have made the change in our organization to give the confidence to the donor.
- Successfully managed Yatta Station with a staff capacity of over 30 staff while being the station manager of ADRA-Kenya Yatta Station.
- Developed a curriculum for Health and Nutrition and trained 480 Community Health and Nutrition facilitators, in the Kitui Food Security project.
- Compiled food forms and distribution of food to 6 locations on a monthly basis in the Kitui Food Security project.
- Participated in the proposal writing in the HIV/AIDS Counseling project for western Kenya which was funded by ADRA-UK.
- Participated in the proposal writing of the Kitui Food Security project funded by USAID.
- Developed various Curriculums for the Bomb Blast Project to be used in teaching the hearing impaired, Youth HIV/AIDS Project to be used in the training the Youth on HIV/AIDS, Water & Sanitation Project in Nandi District funded by Sweden International Development Agency(SIDA) to be used in teaching children on water and Sanitation.
- Overlooked the catering Services of Mosoriot teachers College as the School Cateress, in charge of the students and staff food services.
- Was able to manage 250 bomb blast survivors with hearing impairments ensuring that they are fully rehabilitated and able to fit as much as possible to the society.
- Was able to teach people of different levels, the young (Child to Child Health project), youth (Youth HIV/AIDS Project) and elderly (Water and Sanitation Project, Primary Health Care Project, Family Planning Project and Kitui Food security Project)
Associations & Memberships
Andrews University Alumni Association
- University of Eastern Africa Alumni Association
- Kenya Water and Sanitation Civil Society Network (KEWASNET)
- Cebu Doctors University Alumni Association