Mrs. Rebecca Ng’ang’a is a lecturer in the School of Communication and Performing Arts. She started teaching in Daystar University August 1996 and was officially engaged August 1998.
- PhD candidate (Development Communication Daystar University)
- In 1992: Master of Art in Communication (Wheaton College)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Nairobi)
- Overcoming chronic poverty traps in Tropical Africa- May 2011- Catholic University.
- Communication and eradication of poverty in Africa- International Development Research- September 2006 – (Catholic University).
- September 2003 - Towards effective strategies for the management of Africa’s resources for development - Education for productivity – Association of African Scholars
- Development communication-How to communicate in a way that transforms the society
- Communication and culture- Understanding the relationship between communication and culture.
- Interpersonal communication
- Strategies of communication
- Public speaker to the universities, high schools and churches