Rebecca Oladipo is an Associate Professor of English at Daystar University. She has been teaching English course for over 30 years.
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria)
- Bachelor of Arts (Eng) received in 1977
- MA in Modern English which was received in 1981
- PhD in Linguistics both from Leeds University, England in 1986.
- Longhorn essentials of English (2015)
- General research methods
- A modern approach to positive parenting
- African adaptation process in English: A comparative analysis of Nigerian Pidgin English and Kenyan “ENGSH”
- A synopsis of the status of the Christian family in Kenya
- Redeeming Christian family and marriage in Kenya
- Christian perspectives and research on child development in the African context
- Reading habits among continuing education students; Challenges and prospects
- Challenges of carrying our research in universities in Nairobi
- She has a wide experience in curriculum development, editing, proposal development, thesis supervision, and research, manuscript assessment.
Rebecca, is a member of:
- Linguistic Association of Nigeria,
- International Council for Higher Education
- Kenya Non-Fiction Writers Association
- Kenya Publishers Association
- Public Universities Research Consortium of Kenya.
- Rassemblement Francophone Protestante du Nairobi
- Nigerian Prayer Group in Kenya.