- Currently serving as the Head of Department of Commerce in the School of Business and Economics and a member of the Human Resource committee of Daystar University.
- I joined Daystar University as a full time lecturer in 2004 having served as a part time lecturer in areas covering Business Ethics, Management and leadership. I have served as a member of the University Senate for the last 12 years as the Chairman of Daystar University Senior Staff Association as well as the Head of Commerce department .
- As the Head of Department of Commerce, I’m accountable to the Dean of the School of Business and Economics in matters relating to the management of departmental staff, the organization of teaching ,research and other associated duties of running the department in providing leadership, Academic Management, Resource Management, supervision of thesis duties, External Relations, Quality and Standards, and Curriculum development in the Commerce Department.
- Before joining Daystar University, I worked in U.S.A in the US Bank of Oregon, immediately after I graduated in 1988. Upon my return to Kenya , I joined the Banking Industry and later moved to lecture with the Kenya School of Monetary Studies as a part time lecturer .
- Holds Master of Business Administration Degree from Southern Oregon University , Oregon U.S.A (1988)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Central Washington University, Washington U.S.A (1986)
- Currently in the final stages of completing a Doctoral Degree from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in Leadership and Governance.
- Research in Business Ethics and Governance
- Other than lecturing, I am currently engaged as a consultant with NETFUND – a leading governmental body dealing with environmental management,
- A member of Job evaluation committee of experts for Daystar University,
- A consultant in the team that prepared Strategic plan for Daystar University 2011-2016
- Currently serving in the Board of Governance for Biblia Sacco, a leading Christian Sacco in Kenya.