- Dr. Muriithi is currently a Senior Lecturer at Daystar University where he lectures in the School of Business and Economics. He mostly lectures MBA courses in strategic management, cross-cultural management and small business management.
- Besides teaching, Dr. Muriithi coordinates MBA thesis at Daystar.
- Dr. Muriithi holds a Phd degree in management from Rhodes University, South Africa. His thesis is entitled, The relationship between leadership and organizational effectiveness among indigenous banks in Kenya.
- Dr. Muriithi has a Master of Arts degree in communication, MA (Wheaton Graduate School, USA), Master of Business Administration, MBA (Seattle Pacific University, USA) and BA degree in Business Administration and management (Messiah College, USA).
- Dr. Muriithi also has wide experience in the consultancy field in the areas of cross-cultural management, strategic management, communication skills and small business management.
- Africa Crisis: Is There Hope?;
- African Developing Dilemma: The Big Debate; and,
- The Secret of Passing Exams among others.
- Recent articles:
- The relationship between emotional intelligence and Leadership effectiveness among Kenyan indigenous banks
- An investigation of Challenges facing Christian universities in Kenya: A case study of Pan Africa Christian University, Nairobi, Kenya
- Family business founders’ influence on future Survival of family businesses
- Dr. Muriithi has been an Executive Director of the Fellowship of Christian Communicators in Africa and Madagascar (FOCCAM), a non-profit making Christian organization. This is a job he held from 1997 to 2000. As the Director, Dr. Muriithi oversaw effective running of the organization with major responsibility being administration, fundraising and public relations. The organization was involved in training of Christian communicators in Africa, publications, research, consultancy, and organizing international conferences.
- Besides lecturing, Dr. Muriithi is the Lead Consultant in charge of Daystar – National Environmental Trust Fund (NETFUND) Partnership. NETFUND is a government body dealing with environmental management. He mostly coordinates NETFUND Green Innovation Award (GIA) program. The program identifies and equips environmentally friendly businesses with appropriate skills; incubate them; link the businesses to similar successful businesses and source of financing. The program is in its third phase and currently receiving applications from both investors and entrepreneurs.
- Dr. Muriithi has also consulted for many other organizations among Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA) and is currently in the Daystar University strategic team responsible for developing 2016-2021 Strategic Plan.
- Dr. Muriithi is also a member of NETFUND GIA program advisory Committee.