- Mercy Kanini Njagi-Njoroge is a Lecturer in the Department of Commerce, School of Business and Economics at Daystar University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Sociology and Political Science from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Rajasthan, India
- In 1998: Master of Commerce in Business Administration from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Rajasthan, India
- Pre-Doctoral Studies in Human Resource Management from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Experience in University Teaching
- 11 Years’ experience in university teaching. Previously an instructor on Sunderland University’s MBA program offered at Intel College before joining Daystar University in 2009 on part-time basis.
- Mercy is in the final stages of completing a PhD in Human Resource Management at Jomo Kenyatta University.
- She has been actively engaged in mentorship of students in the School of Business and Economics as their patron in 2011-2015, and was also the AIESEC Daystar Chapter patron in 2012-2014.
- During this time, one of the two teams representing Daystar in the “The Pitch 2011- " Gearing Kenya to 50" competition organized by the Brand Kenya Board together with the Chartered Institute of Marketing placed 3rd overall under her guidance.
- In 2015, Mercy was the Co-convener of the “4th International Conference on HRM and the Management of Organizations in Africa” the first ever by Daystar University School of Business and Economics in conjunction with the Africa Research Group of Nottingham University.
- She was also a member of the Local Organizing Committee of the International Conference on “Best Interest of Children in the Justice System” held at Daystar University in August 2016.
- Mercy is one of the Faculty members currently involved in establishing a Business Incubation Centre for Daystar University and was a mentor to the winning entrepreneur in the Pilot program held in collaboration with Naventure and Agora Enterprises in 2016.