- Joshua Okeyo since the year 2008 has been a lecturer at Daystar University, School of Business and Economics, teaching business courses both at Post graduate (MBA) and Accounting courses at undergraduate level. He also supervises student projects and practicum assessments while also mentoring the students. He has coordinated accounting courses and participated in the revision of all the course outlines and aligned lecturers to their best areas of performance. In 2016, Joshua represented the School of Business and Economics students by taking them to 2 competitions CFA annual challenge and CMA investor Education challenge.
- Master in Business Administration, Finance Major at Daystar University
- Bachelor of Education in Business Studies & Economics at Catholic University of East Africa.
- Certified Public Accountant (K) at Strathmore University, Nairobi.
- KASNEB, CISA 111 – Star College, Nairobi.
- Mutua Mutuku Stanley, Joshua Okeyo and Thomas Koyier. (2016). Factors influencing fund managers strategic choice of investments: A survey of collective investments schemes in Kenya. International Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2(1), pp. 1-23.
- At Congregation of Christian Brothers, Joshua was able to set up accounting systems for individual communities and trained community bursars on QuickBooks. He also facilitated statutory returns compliance for all the employees by setting up District finance systems and produced final accounts for auditing. He also put systems in the development office for receipt and disbursements of donor funds.
- At Tangaza College, Joshua oversaw the construction of Shs 150 million expansion project, ensured compliance with regulatory authorities with respect to workers, and set up computerised accounting system and payroll.
- At Kids Alive Kenya, Joshua was the financial consultant who helped to set up financial accounting and reporting frame work and budgeting system that integrated all the homes. In addition, he helped produce final accounts for auditing after theft and confiscation of financial records by former trustees.
- Joshua served as a treasurer at Daystar Multipurpose SACCO University’s Savings and Credit Society consisting of 150 members who borrow funds for various personal projects.
- Participated in Pedagogy Seminar in which teaching skills, programs and course outline development skills were facilitated by professors from University of Dar es salaam.
- Facilitator, United Nations development Fund (UNDP) – Training district development officers on Village Project Implementation Modalities and management under the Social Decentralization Program (SDP) Mwanza, Tanzania.
- He also served for 2 years in St. John the Evangelist Parish Karen church, as a secretary for parish pastoral council as well as the Chairman of small Christian community for 6 years. He also mentors the youth.