- Dr. Jared Abongo Onyango is a lecturer in the School of Business and Economics. He is a focused, proactive and enthusiastic team player with outstanding professional experience in Accounting & Finance, Training & Capacity Building, and Guidance & Counselling.
- 2017: Doctorate in Business Administration with specialization in Finance (JKUAT)
- 2011- Present: Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance at Kenyatta University.
- 2009: Certificate in IT Essentials (Basic Software and Hardware Skills) at Cisco Networking Academy.
- 2008: Certified Public Accounting Part II
- 2004 – 2008: Bachelor of Education in Education, Business Studies and Mathematics (Hons) from Egerton University.
- 2012. Working capital management and profitability of manufacturing firms listed at the Nairobi Stock Exchange, Prime Journal of Business Administration and Management Ref. ISSN 2251-126, 2(9) pp 680-686.
- 2012. Factors to be considered in revenue allocation to devolved governments in Kenya, Prime Journal of Business Administration and Management Ref. ISSN 2251-1261, 2(10) pp 704-708.
- Adequacy Of The Commission On Revenue Allocation Parameters For Equitable Revenue Allocation To Counties in Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Finance and Economics Research, ISSN: 2467-8473- 3(4):16-28, Oct. -Dec. 2015.
- Business Interventions that have led to Poverty Alleviations in the millennium Villages Project, 1st Annual Kabarak International Conference held in 2011.
- 2016 to Date: Fellowship of Christian Unions: Chairman Syokimau Associates Branch
- 2012 to 2015; Fellowship of Christian Unions: Treasurer Southern Nairobi Regional Council
- 2011 to 2015; fellowship of Christian Unions: Vice Chairman- Associates Executive Committee
- 2001-2008 Fellowship of Christian Unions-Kisumu):Chairman Kisumu Associates Committee
- 1999- Present: Kenya Young Men Christian Association (YMCA)- Full member
- 1997-1998: Egerton University: chairman- Elders committee
- 1998 - Egerton University Electoral Commission: Commission Treasurer.