- Dorcas Mwamba is a lecturer in the School of Business and Economics specifically in the Commerce Department. She has taught Management and Business courses at Daystar for the last 15 years.
- 2012 - Currently: Pursuing a PhD in Leadership studies
- 1996 - 1998: Holds Master of Philosophy from Allagappa University in India
- 1992 – 1996: Master of Tourism Management
- Research, Leadership, Business and Management.
- Researches that involve gender, children, human capital as well as transformative leadership.
- Dorcas has successfully supervised more than fifty MBA theses. She has consulted for a number of organizations including Lafarge, ECASA, WECREATE StartUP Academy among others.
- Dorcas was awarded certificates for training the best students worldwide by the Association of Business Executives in 2004 and 2005 consecutively.
- She has also been awarded Staff of the Year the year Award by Daystar Students Body in April 2016.Dorcas has served as an exam officer dealing with exam issues for three years at the School of Business and Economics at Daystar University.
- Dorcas is a member of the Gender Committee at Daystar University. She serves as an Elder at NGCI Utawala and has spoken in various conferences on diverse issues.