- Celestine is a Lecturer in Marketing and strategic Management in the Department of Commerce since 2010
- She is also the examination officer in the School of Business and Economics since June 2014.
- She was a Principal Marketing Manager at the Kenya Institute of Administration (now KSG) from 2003–2007.
- She also worked with Standard Chartered Bank and the Kenya Wildlife Services.
- Pursuing Doctoral Studies (Business Administration ) University of Nairobi (UON)
- In 1992: Master’s in Business Administration specializing in Marketing Management from Poona University, India
- Bachelors of Science
o Diploma in Public Relations Management
- Certificate in Applied Marketing Research
Training, Research & Consultancy
- Business Consultant with Dataline International Ltd since 2007
- Member – Professional Trainers Association of Kenya (PTAK)
- Trained various institutions in the areas of Strategic Planning, Change Management, Communication, Marketing and Customer care, Public Relations and development of customer service strategy.
- Corporate Governance in the State Corporations for the Inspectorate of State Corporations in Kenya.
- Anticipated Changes in Media Consumption in the Election Year 2007
- Perception of the Internal Publics on the Roles and Effectiveness of Public Relations Practices in the Public Service Institutions.
- Customer and Employee Satisfaction Surveys for various state institutions.