- PhD Educational Psychology from Kenyatta University
Phd Educational Psychology
- Med (Education, bias in Counselling)
- Kariuki S.N 2015. School supportiveness and adolescents’ psychosocial adjustment in Kenya. Daystar University.
- Kariuki S.N.(2014) Relationship between adolescents’ perceptions of their parents’ behaviours and the teenagers’ non-illegal and
minor-illegal delinquency in Nairobi County Secondary Schools, Kenya: Kenyatta University.
- Kariuki S. N (2005). An assessment of Adolescent Girls’ Psychosocial needs in Nairobi Secondary Schools. Kenyatta University
- Kariuki, N, S., Aloka, J. A., Kinai, T., Gatumu, Kariuki, N, S H, N., & Ndeke, F. N. (2014, May). Relationship between adolescents’ perceptions of their parents’ behaviours and youths’ non-illegal and minor-illegal delinquency in Nairobi secondary schools, Kenya. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(7), 390-401.
- Kariuki, S. N & Peter J.O. Aloka. (2014 ) Age and Gender Differences in Involvement in Non-Illegal and Minor- Illegal Delinquent Behaviours among Adolescent Students in Secondary Schools in Nairobi, Kenya. New York: SciKnow Publications 2014. DOI: 10.12966/psbr.xx.xx.2014.
- Kariuki, S. N. PJO Aloka, HN Gatumu, C Gitonga (2015). Relationship between perceptions of Inter-parental conflicts and involvement in delinquent. Journal of Educational and Social Research 5 (1), 25. Available at https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=sdkszlMAAAAJ&citation_for_view=sdkszlMAAAAJ:Tyk-4Ss8FVUC
- Kariuki N. Scolastica , Haniel , Nyaga Gatumu (2015). Relationship between perceptions of parental punitive discipline and involvement in delinquent Behaviours among Selected Kenyan Secondary School Students. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.665.4002
- Kariuki, S.N, Githinji K. S (2016). Perceived Fathers’ Parenting Behaviours and Adolescent Children’s Academic Performance In Kenya Primary Schools.
- Githinji, P., Chege, P., Kariuki, S. (2016). Dietary Practices and School Performance among Upper Primary Children in Selected Public Schools in Nairobi County, Kenya. International Journal of academic research (Vol.3 Issue 11; November 2016).
- Kariuki S. N (2016). Correlates between Teacher –Student Relationship Supportiveness And Adolescents’ Psychological Adjustment. Int. J. Adv. Res. 4(11), 1162-1172
Book Chapters Publications
- Kariuki SN. (2015). Christian Universities Compliance with State Regulations: In Bowen, B., Boyo, B.,Kiambi…., (2015)., (Integrating Faith and Learning: Reflections on Christian Higher Education in Africa pp.29- 45. Daystar University: Tyndale.
- Kariuki S.N. (2015). Parenting Approach to Raising Children: In A Modern Approach to Positive and Responsive Parenting ( pp. 74-92). Nairobi: Daystar University.
- CWA Archdioceses of Nairobi (2016) Formation Manual Catholic Women Association 2Ed. Limuru, Kenya; Fransican Kolbe Press.
Peer Reviewed Teaching Modules
- Developmental Psychopathology. Daystar University, Unpublished
- Child Assessment and intervention. Daystar University, Unpublished.
- Teaching Practice Handbook Manual. Daystar University, Unpublished.
- Introduction to Educational Psychology: Unpublished.
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Catholic Women Association; Devine Mercy Parish, Kariobangi
- Charismatic Member; Devine Mercy Parish, Kariobangi
- Catholic Women Association Trainer of Trainers Archdiocese of Nairobi