- Mr. Peter W. Masindano is a lecturer in the School of Arts and Humanities, Department of Theology and Pastoral Studies of Daystar University. He joined Daystar University in August 1998. He has also been teaching courses in Communication department.
- Ph.D in Mass Communication (Candidate). ‘Intercultural Communication Competencies for culturally diverse work teams in academic institutions in Kenya.’ Ongoing research towards PhD degree in Mass Communication-Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT).
- Master of Arts (MA) in Communication. Thesis Title: ‘The use of cultural redemptive analogies as a communication strategy: A case study of the Bukusu people of Bungoma District’. Daystar University.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Anthropology. Thesis Title: ‘Security of Subsistence for small scale migrant farmers: A case study of Thome Settlement scheme in Lamuria Division of Laikipa District.’ University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Anthropology 2nd class Honours Upper Division University of Nairobi.
- Intercultural Communication
- Development Communication