- Dr. Joseph Mbunga is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Humanities. He joined Daystar University as a Chaplain in November, 1997 but joined as a faculty member in January, 2011.
- He holds a Doctor of Ministry (D.Min) Degree from Asbury Theological Seminary, KY, USA, obtained in May, 2010.
- Published doctoral dissertation in 2010 entitled: “An exploration study of marital satisfaction of forty married couples at the Africa Inland Church, Jericho, Nairobi, with the view to inform premarital counseling practices in Kenya”
Marriage and family
- Use and application of African Christian Theology
- Would like to publish at least two articles this year (2017).